It's my favourite post of the month... Monthly Empties! This month I can actually say I think I did a pretty good job... I tried to get rid of some samples that were just sitting there collecting dust.. so let's start reviewing!
1. Jergens Natural Glow in Firming (Medium to Tan Skin)- Claims that it is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of cellulite... now I don't know about that but I like using this product to give me gradual colour. It doesn't smell the greatest but its better than others. Would I buy this again... yes.
2. Bath and Body Works Bali Mango- I had this for over a year now and just finished it.. I like BBW's lotions I think they do its job and I really like the smell of mango!
3. Softsoap Juicy Pomegranate & Mango Body Wash- As soon as I wash myself with this I feel more energized.. I love the smell of this product.. I don't feel like its the most nourishing but the smell just wins me over for sure.
4. Dove Dry Shampoo- I REALLY like this product.. for a cheaper alternative to what I usually buy.. I would buy this. My boyfriend even said to me one day that my hair smelled really good.. little does he know its dry shampoo.. haha
5. Vaseline Dry Skin Lotion- This product was a let down for me.. as soon as I put the lotion on my hands it soaked it right up but not in a good way. I wanted to keep applying. I won't buy this again.
6. Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel (White Citrus)- I love these small little hand gels.. easy to pop into my purse and away I go.. I would buy this smell again too.
7. J.R Watkins Hand & Body Lotion- When I first got this in my Luxe Box.. I was soo excited to try this product. I loved the smell at first.. but then it was wayy too strong for my liking. I put it on at work and people did not like the smell at all. Won't be repurchasing.
8. Slatkin and Co. White Citrus Candle- Love buying these candles at BBW's and just decided to share with you that I just love the smell. It's not overwhelming. I would def buy this smell again for a candle!
9. Lancome Primordiale Cell Defense Serum- I really didn't use this product a lot.. I had it for over a year and its just a sample. I wouldn't repurchase. Didn't wow me.
10. Orlane Absolate Skin Recovery Cleansing Serum Eyes- No thanks.. a Luxe Box sample.. I'll stick to my towellets. It made my skin really greasy!
11. Lancome Primoridale Eye Cream- I had this product for over a year and loved it. It lasts a long time and since my skin doesn't have wrinkles... I just use this as my day and night cream under my eyes. I already repurchased another eye cream from Lancome since this one is not available anymore.
12. Lush Colour Supplement (Light Yellow)- I actually didn't use up all my sample on this one...I put the product all over my face and I just didn't like the consistency. I would rather use something else other than this product.
13. Fructis Color Shield- I tried both shampoo and conditioner in these samples.. the smell is really nice but it didn't really wow me or do anything much for my hair. I wouldn't buy this product.
There ya have it.. all my empties for the month.. and yes I did throw in a couple miscellaneous products like a candle.. well just because I wanted to haha! As you can see I have been trying to hydrate my skin.. trying to use up a lot of different lotions! Me and my boyfriend right before bed give each other hand massages...so relaxing...
Have you tried any of these products? What are you thoughts?