Monday, September 10, 2012

Stephanie's Wedding

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to do a quick outfit of the day post.. me and my man went to a wedding this past weekend. The bride looked absolutely stunning.. her dress was very swing girl/vintage.. if there is such a thing. 


{Dress & Earrings- F21| Bracelet- Aldo| Heels- Nine West}

One more wedding to go ladies.. and its for my best friend and I'm standing up in it so its kind of a big deal soo I'm pretty excited for that one!

Anyone else holding on to summer? I had to wear this bright coloured dress! haha


11 comments:

  1. This colour looks great on you!

    I like summer, but I cannot wait for fall! Time to bust out my scarves, boots and chunky sweaters!


    http://gl0ssi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color dress- It's so beautiful and really stands out:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this dress too! It's a great colour on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous dress! The colour is just beautiful and really works with your colouring.

    Lashesandlaces.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look GORGEOUS! What a beautiful dress for a beautiful girl!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is perfect on you Brittany!! The fit & color...just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My gosh, you're gorgeous!! I love your wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great color dress!!

    following you now! Would love for you to follow me back (:

    http://somuchfashionsolittlespace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your hairstyle. Really nice blog. Greetings from UK

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look stunning, love the color of that dress
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete