Friday, October 12, 2012

Blinc Mascara Review- Dislike

Hey Everyone! 

I received this mascara in my first new seasonal luxe box and I was soo excited to try this out... but it turned out to be a disappointment for me. 



The product forms tiny little "tubes" around your lashes... and it doesn't run, smudge or clump. The problem for me with this product is that it didn't give my lashes any volume what so ever... if you do like your lashes being REALLY defined  then maybe you would like it. It made my lashes look like I had less lashes.. if you know what I'm saying. Now the major part of why I can never use this product again is when I was taking it off. I used my make-up wipes I always use and let it rest on my lashes to break up some of the product like I always do.. and it wasn't coming off at all. So with a little bit of motion and wiping.. it started coming off.. but with it came my lashes.. tiny little lashes.. I cannot tell you how many lashes I lost.. which upset me because I try to be soo gentle. I was going to put this mascara on again and show it to all of you.. but I decided I'm just  not going to chance it. Sorry.. for the sake of beauty its just not happening.

Have you had a similar experience to a mascara? Have you tried this product? 

16 comments:

  1. I haven't tried it yet! Would
    you like to follow each other?
    Check out my blog and let me know! ; )
    Fabiola

    wildflowergirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that sucks! I would have been highly upset if my lashes started coming out too! :(

    Rosie xo
    gorgeouslyglowingmakeupblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was.. I had tiny little lashes all over my makeup wipe!

      Delete
  3. Oh no. There's nothing worse than a mascara that eats up your lashes! Thanks for the honest review!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! :( Sorry to hear you lost lashes with this mascara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried this mascara, but that sounds horrible >:(

    gl0ssi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I would freak if I lost lashes. I can't stand mascaras that are hard to get off. This one sounds awful. Thanks for the honest review! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog. Great job.

    http://fashiondenis.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. it´s a perfect and smart combination of style and very goo taste.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a huge bummer! I have had a similar experience but unfortunately now I cannot remember the brand. I threw the tube away immediately also :( Thanks for being so honest - even though this brand didnt work out, it's nice to read negative reviews once in a while to better understand which products NOT to try! PS - new to your blog via the MON Blues blog hop. I think I'll stick around and read some more. New follower here.

    Abby
    Everyday with Hazel Mae

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice review! Too bad it wasn't a better product.

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi I have come over from the BLT Blog Hop.
    I also have this mascara and as you said, I also found it didn't add any volume or thickness to my lashes. I tend to use this on my lower lashes as I do find mascaras leave dark marks under my eyes :(
    The key to removing this is to use warm water not makeup wipes. I've never had any problems taking if off or with loosing lashes. Might be worth a try using warm water. If that doesn't work maybe you should check with Blinc as you may have a dud??

    http://littlemisskme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww what a bummer..I bought this from Glymm at their last sale but haven't tried it yet. :/ I have sparse lashes and it freaks me out to lose some as well!

    ReplyDelete